The Jetpack Guy and his hero friends are calling you for an EPIC adventure through the WACKY worlds. He has tons of crazy looking friends but they all need your math and coding super powers to beat through this challenging unpredictable gameplay.
Stop the enemies with water balloons, cats, robot heads and other funny projectiles! How far can you ride? Use your ninja reflexes to beat every level and your math and coding skills to unlock new characters and power-ups. Are you the best Turbo Rider among your friends?
From the award winning creators of Milk Hunt & Hop Star, comes Turbo Riders, a game which tests kids' reflexes and concentration skills to the limit. And of course there is a lot of fun math and coding to solve.
A NOTE TO PARENTS ON SKIDOS GAMES INCLUDING TURBO RIDERS
HELP KIDS LEARN TO CODE GAMES
Kids love playing games. So why not teach them how games are coded. With Skidos games, kids can now understand the coding logic behind their favorite games. So they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
HELP KIDS IMPROVE THEIR MATH
All Skidos games including Turbo Riders turn classroom lessons into fun math challenges which kids love taking on.
LEARNING FOR THE REAL GAMER
All Skidos games including Turbo Riders are designed first as fun mobile games and then integrated with learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Different kids have different learning styles. All Skidos games including Turbo Riders gives children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress at their own pace.
All Skidos games including Turbo Riders let you track your child's progress across different skills and time periods, letting you see where they're struggling and where they're soaring. You can also create an action plan to help the child improve further.
GLOBAL LEARNING STANDARDS
All Skidos games including Turbo Riders's entire question database for mathematics is aligned to the Common Core Standards for Grade 1 through 5 and covers a comprehensive list of topics.
For encouraging kids to learn coding, Skidos has developed a unique curriculum which teaches them concepts around game development and computational thinking.
Topics Covered in Mathematics Include:
1. Numbers & Counting up to 1000
2. Addition of two numbers up to 1000
3. Subtraction of numbers up to 1000
4. Comparing numbers up to 1000
5. Addition of 3 or 4 numbers up to 100
6. Adding and subtracting tens and hundreds
7. Multiplication of numbers up to 100
8. Identifying factors
9. Identifying prime or composite numbers
10. Place value and rounding
14. Divisors & quotients
15. Mixed operations
16. Game based Visual Mathematics
18. Mean and Range
19. Data Analysis
Topics Covered in Coding Include:
1. Twenty levels on teaching kids on movement of objects in games
KIDS SAFE & COPPA COMPLIANT
- All Skidos games are COPPA complaint
- No Ads
- Turbo Riders can be purchased as an individual app or as part of Skidos Subscription
- Skidos subscription are auto renewable with monthly and annual plans for 3 users
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
More details can be found at: http://skidos.com/subscription
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For support, write to us at: email@example.com